Are you someone who has worked in customer service or an administrative assistant role and would like to take it to the next level? Are you detail-oriented and love sticking to deadlines? Do you consider yourself a helper and take pride in helping a team succeed? Are you someone who loves organizing? What about helping a small business grow by using all of these skills?.....
If you answered ‘yes,’ we might have the perfect job opportunity for you! We are a screen printing, embroidery and promotional products company that specializes in helping our clients brand themselves. We are seeking a Sales Administrative Assistant to join our small, close-knit team. Our sales leadership team is looking for someone who can truly come in and support them in many different aspects while keeping the ultimate client experience at the forefront of all you do. We are growing year over year and need someone who excels in administrative functions and would like to expand into assisting sales functions in the future.
· Greet and assist clients in retail store
· A self-starter, process-oriented, high energy professional to work with assisting the President of the company
· Works effectively and builds trust with external and internal clients, and third-party vendors.
· Answer incoming telephone calls and returns all calls in a timely and friendly manner;
· Manage Presidents emails and calendar
· Set up new client accounts and enter estimates into Quick books for client approval
· Track estimates and follow-up to make sure deadlines are met
· Put together client presentations and prep work for meetings and sales calls
· Assist sales in searching for promotional products and garments on vendor sites
· Learn the products and gain knowledge of the screen-printing process to eventually assist with inside sales and questions
· Clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, mail distribution and filing
· Update client prospect lists and CRM
· Assist Human Resource and department leads, as needed, with administrative tasks and other special projects as assigned.
· ***This is not a comprehensive list of all the tasks that could be involved in the day-to-day job.
· Organizational skills- the ability to use time, energy, resources, etc. in an effective way
· Self-starter- A person who begins work or undertakes a project on his or her own initiative, without needing to be told or encouraged to do so.
· Process-oriented- Follows clear and defined procedures, rules, regulations and instructions. Designs systems to make good decisions.
· Ability to accurately follow stand operating procedures with minimal direction
· Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
· Ability to type on keyboard at quick pace
· Ability to multitask, prioritize, and handle multiple projects simultaneously with effective time management
· Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
· Able to thrive in a fast-paced setting and meet quality control standards established
· Strong documentation skills, accuracy and attention-to-detail necessary
Work Environment / Physical Requirements
· Ability to sit for an extended period of time, bend, kneel, reach, twist, and occasionally lift 25 lbs.
· May be around fumes from fabrics, inks and cleaning supplies
Education and Experience
· High school diploma or GED certificate
· Associates Degree (Preferred)
· Relevant prior experience preferred, whether as an administrative assistant and/or customer service representative role
· Experience in a screen printing, embroidery or promotional product environment is a plus
· Driver’s License
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $14.50 /hour
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications