We’re looking for a motivated and detailed screen printer associate with approximately 1+ years of experience and skills to develop. This candidate works as a team player, keeps a high level of quality and attention to detail in every single order and a positive attitude.
- Operate industrial printing machines including automatic and manual presses
- Ability to set-up press, line up screens, change inks, set flashes and dryers (or learn)
- Shoot up and coat screens and reclaim as needed
- Verify accuracy on product stock, color and art design
- Pull product, sort, fold and organize orders accurately
- Assist in performing maintenance and cleaning on machines and supplies
- Perform quality control standards and follow standard operating procedures as outlined
- Ability to learn to run and maintenance embroidery machine
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- Ability to stand for an extended period of time, bend, kneel, reach, twist, and frequent lifting (occasionally up to 40lbs)
- Frequent use of hands and fingers and the need to reach with hands and arms
- Ability to work in a minimal air-conditioned shop with fans
- Ability to accurately follow stand operating procedures with minimal direction.
- Able to efficiently work at a fast speed in a fast-paced setting and meet quality control standards established
- Strong documentation skills, accuracy and attention-to-detail necessary.
- Proven ability to work effectively in team situations as well as independently.
- Communicate with team members in a positive manner
- Follow instructions with eagerness to learn more and be a value member
Education and Experience
- Experience in a screen-printing production role preferred
- High school diploma or GED certificate
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 to $13.50 /hour