The dental membership plan is not insurance. The membership plan is offered to individuals who do not have dental insurance. Dental membership plan benefits are not transferable to another dental practice or dental specialty practice. Here are the program details:
- Membership fees are due day of enrollment (not subject to any discounts) and are non-refundable and good for one year from day of enrollment.
- Cash, check, and credit card payments are accepted and are always due date of service.
- *On services not included in the plan, there is a 13% discount if paid by debit or credit card or a 15% if paid by cash or check. These fees must be paid on date of service to receive this discount. Payment is always the members responsibility.
- There are no deductibles, no exclusions, no pre-authorizations, no yearly maximums, and no waiting periods.
- Membership will automatically renew on the anniversary of you enrollment unless a written request to cancel is received 30 days prior to the renewal.
- Fees for dental services may change at any time.
- It is the member’s responsibility to schedule and keep all appointments offered as part of the dental membership plan.
- Please notify our office at least 48 hours in advance if you must change a scheduled appointment.